I am a huge proponent of supporting other businesses the way that I want to be supported, so when I use a product that I love - I tell everyone about it! Here are some of my favorite things that I stumbled upon during the year in my quest for products that we can totally feel good about using (unlike Oprah, I cannot give everyone a car at the end).
- Modern Om Mala
- These malas are beautiful, reasonably priced, and can be purchased based on intention. Need some clarity in your life? There's a mala for that.
- Schmidt's Natural Deoderant
- Absolutely love this stuff! No junk to clog your pores or make you worry about getting cancer. Remember, this is a deoderant, not an anitperspirant. You will still sweat out everything during your yoga sesh, but you won't be smelly.
- Cafe Earth Hand Lotion
- Mmmmm...the Citrus Spice hand lotion from their Elemental collection is delicious for winter! The warm, spicy scent from a proprietary blend of essential oils coupled with Vitamin B and C keep your hands super soft and smellin' good throughout the day.
- Health Ade Kombucha
- Pomegranate Kombucha has been a favorite go-to after my yoga sessions. Not only does it aid in digestion, but it tastes delicious. If you've never tried kombucha before, don't be deterred by the vinegar smell you inhale when you draw the glass to your mouth - the taste is all sweet pomegranate.
- Gaia Black Elderberry Extract
- Feeling like the sickness going around the office is about to get you? Put drops of this extract into your water or juice for a couple of days. I staved off at least two rounds of something that was taking out people left and right, which I attributed to this antioxidant rich, immune supporting tincture.
- Sanitas Lemon Cream Cleanser
- Ever have a face cleanser that you can't wait to use? This is the one. Its fresh lemon scent is so uplifting and although it is exfoliating, your face is left feeling clean and moisturized. So yummy!
- Smith & Cult Nail Polish
- So hooked on these 8 free nail polishes with colors like Kundalini Hustle, Birdie Num Num, and Stockholm Syndrome...natural beauty does not have to be boring!
- Half United Necklace
- I adore this social enterprise who uses the sales of their jewelry made from bullets and other wares to fight the war against hunger.
Of course, my newest favorite product this year was anything from the Love & Asana line - but the one I truly wear the most is the short sleeve Back Row Yoga shirt. It is so soft and fits the shape of our bodies exactly how it should - plus I'm a back row yogi for life. Order your next Love & Asana shirt now and help fund yoga programs for veterans, cancer survivors, or people recovering from eating disorders through our donations to nonprofits. Spread the love yogis!