Corporate Group Yoga for Workplace Wellness (Virtual on Zoom)
Interested in weekly or monthly virtual corporate yoga and fitness classes for your workplace wellness program?
We'd love to work with your group!
Its important to provide helpful resources for your employees to feel calm and productive at work. Use these corporate yoga classes and strength-training online for team building, improving employee morale and creating a culture that prioritizes wellness and self-care.
Single Session - $200
Perfect to try out a meditation/movement class OR add a virtual yoga break into your corporate event
- One custom session
- Choose length 15, 30, 45 or 60 min
- Live, guided yoga OR strength-training on Zoom (link provided by me)
- May use other virtual platforms upon request
- Includes up to 500 participants, but must notify me at time of booking if you anticipate more than 100 attendees
- Additional fees apply for 500+ participants
- Pick from our popular Session Menu below or we can customize your session
3-Session Package - $525
Offer wellness sessions once a month or each quarter to improve mental and physical health
Choose from our most popular sessions or we're happy to customize one for you!
- Relax & Stretch: Combines gentle stretches, slow flow for hips, shoulders and back, ending with meditation. Leave feeling relaxed and refreshed! Suggest 30, 45 or 60 min
Desk Stretches for Better Posture: Release tension in your neck, shoulders, hips and back so you can sit tall and breathe deep! Suggest 15 or 30 min
- Myofascial Release for Happy Hips (props required): Uses body weight and props to relax knots and tension in legs and hips for improved mobility. Perfect for teams noticing low back pain after sitting all day! Suggest 30 or 45 min
- Focus & Center Meditation: Guided relaxation techniques to calm and reset. Perfect for your morning, lunch break or to end the work day! Suggest 15 or 30 min
- CORE Blast: Strength training session with our personal trainer, Isaac, who will have you sweating in no time! Suggest 30, 45 or 60 min
Use the blue button below to book your session today or contact
Tiffany at email@example.com to purchase a package
"My team has had Tiffany host a number of short yoga/mediation classes as a break of normal monotonous meeting cadence. She was very accommodating to our requests and very engaging with the team. I highly recommend this to other leaders looking to add a twist to their normal meeting routines." ~ Amazon
"Tiffany was so easy to work with and professional while we booked our virtual yoga session for a company kick off. She is quick to respond and super accommodating with whatever we needed. The session itself was relaxing and a good pace for all attendees, would definitely use her services again. Thanks Tiffany! "~ Classy
At least 7 business days notice required for scheduling
Current availability is Monday-Friday 8am-8pm MT
Sessions outside of regular hours are an additional $75 based on availability
Credit cards and PayPal accepted
Prices are subject to change without notice
Custom options available
Ready to reserve online yoga classes for your company? Contact Tiffany for availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to your session will receive a 100% refund. Notice must be emailed and received by Tiffany at email@example.com. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice of your scheduled session, no refund will be given.
Refunds will not be provided for sessions with zero attendance or "less than expected" attendance.
RESCHEDULING SESSIONS POLICY
Please provide at least 3 business days' notice to reschedule your sessions. Sessions with less than 3 business days notice will be counted as "used" without any refund provided, unless otherwise approved by the owner of Love + Asana.
Online yoga and fitness classes may be any length that makes sense for your employee's schedules from 15-60 minutes.
We'll be there LIVE on Zoom guiding everyone through class with encouragement, alignment cues and answering any questions.
"Tiffany is an absolute joy to work with! She is both calm and bubbly, completely open to suggestions and incredibly communicative. I highly recommend Tiffany as an addition to any company's virtual culture and wellness initiatives." ~ TUNE
Your team will have fun together and learn self-care tools that they can use in their daily lives.
Benefits of yoga and meditation include improved immunity, better sleep, more focus and productivity - among many others. Who doesn't want that for their staff members?!
What my corporate clients say about their workplace yoga sessions...
~ American Intellectual Property Law Association
~ rf IDEAS
~ Los Angeles Education Partnership
LOOKING FOR A WELLNESS INITIATIVE WITH MORE SUSTAINABLE RESULTS? CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL WELLNESS WORKSHOP SERIES!
8-week online workshop series that helps employees understand the stress response, identify their patterns and design a plan to manage their stress using simple movement & mindfulness techniques
Your employees deserve options to improve their mental & physical health! We offer expertise in yoga for mobility, flexibility, stress management, posture and more - along with nutrition workshops and group strength-training sessions from our personal trainer.