Meet Tiffany Lord
I’m Tiffany Lord, private yoga coach specializing in yoga for migraines & stress and resident yoga instructor for the International Headache Center.
Quick run-down on my qualifications:
- Certified in Power Yoga through CorePower
- Trained as a massage therapist through the Denver School of Massage Therapy
- Ongoing continuing education in meditation, pranayama, prenatal, Yin and Ayurveda
What's my story with yoga?
My wellness journey got a jump-start when I lost my 48-year-old mother (and best friend) to breast cancer. The stress of her death combined with a new job, getting married, buying a house, and a newly realized risk of cancer put me on the brink of burn-out. I was an exhausted, out-of-shape, anxious woman with almost daily migraines barely living life. But after practicing yoga consistently for months, I started noticing that:
- my migraines were less frequent (3-4 times a week to once a quarter)
- I was happier more often and didn’t fly off the handle over everything
- I was actually falling asleep at night and feeling rested when I woke up
- my strength and flexibility were SO much better
Now, I want to share the techniques I've used to manage my own migraines and stress with people just like you!
Being in chronic pain and missing out on life – is NOT what you want.
If you’re ready to take action, do yoga, and feel better, I’d love to work with you!