30-day online program that will teach you the basics of power vinyasa yoga right at home! This session starts on September 2, 2018.
- Over 40 pose breakdown videos
- Weekly power yoga class videos with unlimited viewing during the month
- Learn Sanskrit terms and modifications for each pose
- Access to me, your own personal instructor and yoga buddy, who will check on you weekly via email with tips to achieve your goals
- Weekly Zoom calls to help with alignment or answer questions LIVE (these are optional for those of you who started to panic about being in your jammies doing yoga with me)
- Pose Workbook (PDF) to take notes as you're learning what works for your body
- Mantra Cards (PDF) to personalize daily or weekly
- Calendar (PDF) to set realistic goals and track progress
Plus, FREE custom music playlists for each class! This session starts on September 2, 2018. You will receive your first week's worth of classes and additional information at that time. Registration closes on August 29.
Want to be notified when the next session starts? Email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is not allowed for distribution. COPYRIGHT 2018
Who is the instructor?
Your personal yoga teacher is Tiffany Lord, Owner of Love & Asana. She received her certification in Power Vinyasa yoga through CorePower and has a background in bodywork, gymnastics, and is basically an overall wellness nerd. Tiffany believes in the power of yoga to help with stress and anxiety, physical fitness, and learning to reconnect with your body. As a self-conscious bystander who was yoga adjacent for years, she loves helping others delve into yoga and overcome any limiting beliefs about who can do yoga. Guess what? You can do it!
How do I access the classes?
All classes are sent via email and you will have unlimited viewing during the month of your program.
Do I receive the entire program all at once?
You will receive weekly emails on Sundays with classes and instructions. Your first email will be on the start date noted above. I will contact you during the week with useful tips to incorporate into your practice.
Are printed workbooks, mantra cards and calendars available?
We want to be as environmentally friendly as possible, so you will receive a PDF of each to print out on your own (if you want to).
How do I play the music for each class?
You will receive links to the Spotify playlists via email. Click on the links and you will be directed to the playlist.
Do I have to talk to you or do yoga with you on a LIVE Zoom call?
Nope. If this makes you super nervous, don't even stress. This is an OPTION for you to use when and if you want to. As you get more comfortable with your yoga practice, the idea of chatting with me about questions and alignment may not be as scary. It's included in your program and there for you as a perk.